It is just few days to the commencement of the 2019 Batch B stream I orientation course activities across Nigeria. So, I decided to compile this, for the benefit of many prospective Corp members who are ignorant of NYSC orientation camp must-have.
However, if you are an ‘Otondoh’, there are requirements and items that you must not forgo. Therefore, you might have to repack if you already did
Below, are tip of essentials that a prospective Corp member should take to camp.
1. Authentic Student ID card (Original and Photocopies)
2. Certificate /Statement of Result from your School If you are a Medical Doctor or a Pharmacist you will be expected to come along with the original copy of your registration certificate with the Nigerian Medical Council, Pharmacist Board or Optometrist Registration Council and evidence of completion of housemanship or internship.
3. NYSC Call-up letter
4. Recent Passport Photographs
Going to camp with the above listed documents and items will get you through your registration up to the point of collection of mattress and your NYSC KIT.
The NYSC kit consists 2 round neck loosely fitted white T-shirts, 2 pair of white shorts, One NYSC crested vest, a pair of NYSC khaki (Jacket, Belt and trousers), a crested NYSC cap, a pair of Jungle boots, a pair of NYSC white tennis shoes.
It’s ok to buy buckets and non-essentials at the camp.
Other recommended items are:
5, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Bath soap & Sponge
6. Detergent & Bar Soap
7. Toilet Paper&Towel
8. Sanitary Pads & Tampons
9. Shower Caps
11. Buckets & Bailer
12. Body Cream & Lotion
13. White T-shirts & Shorts
14. Whites tennis shoes & socks
15. Bed sheets
16. Perfumes/ body spray
17. Rubber slippers/flip flops
18. Combs, hair needs, Makeup & accessories
19. Torch lights
20. Mosquito nets/mosquito repellant
21. Food flasks, cups, drinking flasks & cutlery
22. Padlocks and keys
23. Waist pouch
24. Handkerchiefs/face towels
26. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY.
Leave a Comment